2.14.2005

Numero Uno

Here's how this whole blog thing is going to work...Somedays this will be updated and somedays it won't. Somedays there will be something funny and somedays there won't. This blog came into existance one evening when a friend said, "Hey, I made you a blog, now you have to write something." No pressure there, so this goes out to my friend Terrance.

After much thought and consideration I decided that a person's twenties are pretty much the best/most important/worst/big chance to mess things up time in their life. Sure this stuff is out there somewhere but now it's here too.

A little bit about me (chronologically):
  • graduated high school 1998
  • began working at a hospital since I've always wanted to do the healthcare thing
  • attended University of North Texas off and on
  • got married at the ripe old age of 21 (lucky)
  • attended nursing school (good at it but hated it)
  • started looking for a real job (I have great bowstaff skills)
  • started my blog
Here's the point...it's time to get busy. Time to grow up. Time to wise up. Time to acquire some real skills. The first step to getting skills is to read up. How can you share knowledge if you have none to start with? I am putting down the Clancy and picking up "Love is the Killer App."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great start Brian! I loved Number Uno, and look forward to reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up brother! I like what I see. I anticipate seeing Great things as your blog and your "skills" grow. Rock on Big B!

Anonymous said...

I will have to say that I am proud. This is inspiration for another 20 something to get a blog started. I look forward to the future nonsense, I mean wisdom. By the way, I am all in.

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Bro way to go on your blog spot. I look forward to seeing the wisdom that my big bro has since I don't get to see him and hear it from him everyday. Love You ! Beavis