9.27.2005

Hillary in 08?

Want Hillary Clinton to be president in 2008? Looks like ABC is paving the way for her. First, you have to get the American mindset to begin processing what this would look like. Enter Commander in Chief the new series from America's Broadcasting Company. In fact please click the link...they have really done this up! It looks like an online newpaper with what is really going on (polls and all).

The first post is this:

'For the first time in our nation's history, a woman leads us. How will President Mackenzie Allen face challenges, both personal and political, unknown to any previous Commander in Chief? The answers, opinions, and even more questions are here, in the words of the people.'

Check out this piece from the Village Voice [link]

_______________________________________________

For something a little less disturbing and pretty cool click here.

2 comments:

Greg Bacus said...

Exactly, the left wants to go ahead and subliminally prepare our minds for a woman in control of the world's most powerful country. I'm not sexist or anything, but I personally don't feel that a woman should be in that critical a position. I know I'll probably get slammed for this, but hey what is life without a little controversy. Although, Hillary did attempt to be the President while she was first (I won't call her a lady) or second partner of Bill! Look where that got us! Say no to Hillary in '08!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Dobson was on a tear about Hillary and the electing of supreme court justices the other night. And as a woman, I agree with Greg's comment, not because I don't think a woman couldn't do the job. More because I have not been shown the best examples of women in leadership. Condi and Elizabeth Dole aside, I'd like to see a woman in a leadership position not surrounded by constant controversy before I make one my president.