10.27.2005

600 Card Pickup

Everyone has heard of 52 card pickup...you know the game you played as a child where cards are launched at the individual that says 'sure, what's that'.

Well I get to play the grown up version...take these 600 reports and reorganize them / combine them / shuffle them / simplify them.

Sound like fun?

You bet!!!

Let's go over my 'Now, Discover Your Strengths' strengths to see if this fits:
  • WOO (Winning Others Over) - I enjoy getting people to like me...well after everything is done, prayerfully, everyone will love it and therefore love the company (even more).
  • Ideation - I'm fascinated by ideas /concepts...nuff said
  • Responsibility - I feel emotionally bound to follow through on anything I commit to...again, nuff said
  • Significance - I want to be known and to stand out...pulling this off for the company will be huge.
Looks like a great fit. I am very excited about joining the Report Central team to work on this project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My design is to watch & pray --j/k

That team is lucky to have you - it is my design to make sure you all know it!!
The Customers and company will benefit greatly from your dedication.