1.13.2006

Own Your Schedule

Do you own your schedule? Or does it own you? Just something to think about. The past 2 months have been pretty intense for this 20-something (1/25 will start my 26th year of life). Right now my schedule owns me.
  • I need to do better at my quiet times
  • I need to be more 'on purpose' with the time I spend with Kristie
  • I need to manage my workflow process better
  • I need to get better about leaving work 'on-time'
  • I need to blog again (it's nice to vent to the world)
We all need to remember it should be:
  1. God
  2. Family
  3. Work
Especially when the going gets tough.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Yeah! Your back! Glad to catch up on you again...you know us Phoenicians need to be plugged into our TX buddies. Take er' easY. My rule (when I was working of course) was "don't worry it will be there in the morning when you get back". Happy New Year - tell Kristie and Abby we said hello.