3.07.2005

Why Blogging Sucks Sometimes

Wow!!! Seems like only yesterday I was posting everyday...oh wait that was like a week or two ago. Ya see that's another thing about 20-something, the random schedule. Whether it's work, school, church, or the spouse somethings going to limit your time. It's pretty odd to have a time conflict after spending sooooo much time comparing my priorities v. committments. After looking at said priorities which are in this order: God, family, work, and so on; the ole' blog falls into the and so on catagory for now. Maybe someday I'll ask my cousin if I can have my laptop back so I can 'be with' my wife while blogging!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O', the age old problem of time management. I think you have your priorities correct. So, I'll just read your blog as God allows you the time to write. Keep it up brother.

Anonymous said...

Why don't u wait til the little one comes along, then u'll really be behind. And good luck gettin the laptop back. Let's see which cousin is it?