8.03.2005

Hello

Man, after you have a baby everyone is picture crazy. I've played around with Hello since I started blogging but did not recognize the greatness of it until this past week! You can queue up pictures to send and it doesn't require an email to send them. I would highly suggest this wonderful tool especially if you have pictures to share with parents that don't live locally.

Oh yeah! Don't forget Picassa 2 to go with it. It will automatically index every picture on your computer and allow you to access Hello or Gmail to send them directly from Picassa. Or, select the pictures you like and have them printed via ShutterFly ($0.17 per picture and mailed within 2 days) or Wal-Mart ($0.20 pick up within an hour!!!) with the click of your mouse.

Did I mention that these programs are free?

But wait...there's more! If you still do not have a Gmail account and would like one, simply leave a comment (including your current email address) on this post!

1 comment:

Bill Harned said...

Picassa 2--Man I love Picassa it is awesome. I did try Hello once but did not get to far. Maybe I will have another look at it.