7.28.2005

Abbie's Official WebSite

My father (Abbie's Pe-Paw) has created a website all about her:

www.abigailvinson.com

Man are we exhausted...

We were at the doctors office (Dr. David Goff of Cooke's Children's) at 7:00AM this morning for her first checkup. By the way, we would recommend that early to everyone because it's nice to be first in line. All is going well. She's lost a little bit of weight so we're going to start on a 7-7-20 (that's all I'm allowed to post no detail...I'm sure the ladies can figure it out) regiment to help her out.

Inapropriate joke of the day (just a little vulgar) MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO CONTINUE!!!

Why are babies so fragile?



They are put together with one screw!!!

Thank you goodnight! or day...we're all mixed up

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More (appropriate ;-D) humor:

Top Ten Things Not to Say When Your Wife is in Labor
by R.C. Sproul Jr.

10. Hey, what's on ESPN?

9. You don't mind if I smoke, do you, dear?

8. Did you know Katie has her babies at home?

7. I can't wait for you to have the baby, so you'll be skinny again.

6. What's a five-letter word, meaning work, with a b for the third letter?

5. Man, I love burgers from Wendy's. How are your ice chips?

4. I need to call the office for a phone meeting.

3. Do you have any idea how much an epidural costs?!?

2. Man, eighteen hours so far. I need a nap. Wake me if anything important happens.

1. Remember the last time, how much it hurt right there at the end?

BV said...

That is one of the funniest lists I've ever seen. I did say to Kristie right after labor (completely as a joke)'Man I'm exhausted!!!' She said, 'It hurts to laugh!'

I'm telling you, that epidural was great!

Anonymous said...

The two of you are doing an awesome job. Just don't try to be super dad and super mom...If you need a little break all you need to do is call on the grammy & nana to come to the rescue...WE have been there before and the extra help (just to let you get some solid, uninterrupted sleep ) does wonders for your disposition...anyway, I love the two of you and especially my new grand daughter (can hardly wait to dress her in loads of pink )[just happens to be my favorite color]....Grammy