7.12.2005

I'd Do Any Thing For Love (But I Won't Do That)

Never done this one before:

I have been craving meat loaf...the food (yeah I know...weird) for like a month. Last night I got home and my wife was pulling a beautiful meat loaf out of the oven. For those of you that do not know Kristie (wife), she does not really enjoy cooking. So I was extra surprised to have a made from scratch meat loaf and mashed potatos meal waiting for me upon arrival.

IT WAS THE BEST MEAT LOAF I HAVE EVER TASTED!!! (Even better than Dad's)

And I get to have left overs today.

Kudos to the best wife in the world (and Alton Brown)

Good Eats Meat Loaf




2 comments:

Robin said...

The Blow Out tear jerker is out on my blog.

Robin said...

I'd love it if Terry ever craved something fun like meat loaf! Tonight we had black bean veggie soup. Tastes good, but some days I need a real home cooked meal with meat, potatoes and a dessert!