7.14.2005

Jonathan Product



Kristie and I have been watching this show 'Blow Out' on Bravo. It's pretty much a look behind the scenes of what goes on at a 'high brow' (very expensive) salon. You get to see how Jonathan (the 'straight' owner) runs the company, manages time, manages employees and in his spare time creates a product line. He is very passionate about what he does...and should be for making $500-$1000 for a hair cut. I just purchased some of the new product he created, Dirt.

This 'dude' cries at least one time per episode and it started to get under my skin but then I started thinking to myself, 'Self, how would you react if you created your very own product, something you have dreamed of your entire life, and it was finally created right before your very eyes in less than 3 months? Would you cry...a lot?'

Now I get it, the Dirt is costly because it was made with his tears...

Doesn't that make you want to VOMIT?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. I found him to be very annoying and likeable all at once. I think I like him more than not and the show is addicitng. My wife is dying to use 'Dirt' but since we have two kids a limited budget she'll have to settle for the real dirt...the one God made and 'it don't hurt'.