7.26.2005

Home at last


Praise Jesus we are already home. Everything is going great!!! The dogs are adjusting nicely to little miss Abbie. We're home and did I say...we're home. I know we were only in the hospital for like a day and a half but 'there is no place like home!'

Yes, I know...Life as we know it is over...we know it's true but man, if I had a dollar for everytime we heard that in the last 36 hours we would be rich.

Thank you to the wonderful staff at the Presbyterian Hospital of Denton's Center for Women. Debbie, Betty, Abby, Cindy, Stephanie, Carmen, Mitzi, Linda and of course Donna (the A-Team) you were all amazing and made the whole experience even more wonderful than it already was (thanks for the suite!!!). Dr. Marc Wilson, you are truly an amazing man of God and we appreciate your love, kindness and gentleness throughout this entire pregnancy.

Thanks to my parents (Tate and Lecil) and the Out-Laws (Donnie and Diane) for food and getting stuff and checking on the dogs.

Thank you McMaster's and Storch's for coming by and offering advice and assistance if we ever need it.

But most importantly...thank you God for trusting me with a wonderful precious healthy little girl and the amazing wife that carried her for us both. (I love you honey!)

Again, thanks to everyone for the support and prayers...
BV

4 comments:

Bill Harned said...

Wow!! Congrats....Don't worry---one life is now over but the other one is beginning and trust me. You will not trade it for anything...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brian! Children are a blessing.

Robin said...

The good news with that whole "life is over as you know it" is you will enjoy telling new parents that as much as we enjoyed telling you! Welcome to the ranks of parenthood--way more fun than the DINK thing you had going on.

Anonymous said...

Start logging your emotions and experiences in a notebook. You and your beautiful, caring, loving wife will enjoy reading them at pivotal points in Abigail's development. I saw the picture of your beautiful family and shed a tear. I remember the first time my oldest called me "Dad"....
Bbg